- I made myself a tasty egg, potato and cheese pie
- While that baked, I arranged for the kids to be at the sitter's today
- I fed them and prepared their chicken kidney dinner for later this week
- Washed all the dishes
- Then I soaked in a lovely hot bath with lavender sea salts
- Had dinner (a bowl of homemade green pea soup then the egg pie)
- Indulged in a diet cola with that
- Then stuffed my face with Hershey's Kisses
Then popped in a french quebecois movie I'd been wanting to see for a while (Cruising Bar 2), it's not great but it made me laugh out loud plenty of times... I stopped it halfway cuz I wanted to keep some for tonight.
I'd have made a great housewife during the Great Depression.
*looks at scraggly hair*
I think I'm going to get it cut off this week. Not all of it, but a fair bit. A few big inches. Am tired of the frizzies and of the non-existent hairstyle. Am going to call my hairdresser to see if she can fit me in at lunchtime later this week. Yeah. Why the hell not?
I want to feel pretty again. I look in the mirror and see pudge. A white doughy body with tired eyes, lifeless hair, a bad "office chair" posture. Am sick and tired of my crappy wardrobe, too.
Yes, I've got the end-of-winter blues dammit. Where are those scissors?! Time for a chop-chop and an attitude make-over! Enough of this crap! Vegas deserves better than this -Wooo!
/end of Twisted Knickers Tuesday post/
11 comments:
A hair cut is the perfect pick-me-up.
And if you're sick of your clothes, pass them on to me!!! You have great clothes/style.
ooohhh you make me laugh so hard. Pea soup??? eh, that reminds me of the Exorcist. So does that picture. ;)
take care, suz
Ooo, white doughy body. Reer. Who doesn't like milky curves? They're the new in thing.
There are a lot of sexy shoes and boots on sale at Holts. Just sayin'. ;)
you seem to have a very harsh and unfair mirror at the moment hunny :)
A haircut and some sleep will do wonders for your self-image - tiredness and stress are unfriendly filters to view yourself through.
Chill winston *hug*
Yeah ok
you unattractive.
Hahahahahahahahhaa
*plonk*
that was me laughing until I fell over.
I can say from experience that a good haircut is great. Makes your hair feel so healthy and fresh!
As far as pudgy: your wedding photo's are recent - and there is no sign of pudge! You look great!
And lastly: you have children? I don't think I realised that reading your blog...
Hang in there Sweetie
Everything should fall in place.
When you are in "that zone" nothing goes. Thank God it just once a month :)) Imagine 365days of that feeling we would be like.... Oh yeah that monster you have at work!!!!
Luv Ya!
Oh come on, you're pretty. If I were, like, 20 years older (or just a hardcore 22 year-old player), I'd totally hit that.
I'm with you on the wardrobe! I have no style anymore......dang mountain hippies!
Still, sounded like a pretty productive evening!
You are staying busy and thats good, but quit all that depresssion talk...that's my gig!
Post a Comment