Thursday, February 19, 2009

Need a band-aid

For my heart.

I just let melonhead into the house after he spent 15 minutes eating all the fresh snow off the balcony.

Told him he was going to the dogsitter's today and he did his happy dance, then I asked him if he missed daddy... so he ran into the bedroom and went to put his head on Vegas' duvet, looking all sad.

A big, big band-aid, please.

7 comments:

KA said...

Your dog's comprehension is ... amazing!! Our dog understands "Luvins" means pets, "kisses" means... she gives us kisses. Then she understands sit - and goes to sit on the couch like human.

Anonymous said...

Dogs are great.

Everybody should have dogs.

If you don't like dogs, you're evil.

Busy Bee Suz said...

awwww, so sweet. My cocoa lives and breaths for Coach. quite annoying to me.

prin said...

Yeah, so dogs rock and all, but are you ok? *hugs*

This is a super crap time for you. I hope things get better, or at least that you get on the track to getting them better. *more hugs*

Frank said...

I know a dog happy dance isn't quite what I'm thinking...but I somehow imagine him getting up on two legs and dancing around the room...

I'd send you that band-aid, but international shipping is a bitch :(

Tonya said...

awe!!!

The Quiet One said...

aww, sweet I love the happy dance. They look so funny.