Saturday, February 21, 2009

Superscramblingsaturday

No rest for me today...

Been busy since I got up with dog care, errands, house cleaning and cooking. I have to get Vegas from the airport at 6pm and an hour before that, one of my cousins is coming over to look at our apartment as he's thinking of renting it when we move out.

There's just something about scrubbing all the dog ick away, LOL!

At least it's been keeping me busy enough so the anxiety stays at bay... kinda sorta. How strange that I'm nervous to be seeing my husband in two hours, eh?

It was a very long and very exhausting week.

I think we need some downtime.

Oh and tomorrow at noon is the house inspection, it's supposed to snow so I'm not sure how that's all going to go down. But hey, we're destined for greatness! It will go well! LOL

Gotta get more cooking done, so off I go.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

/end of Aaaaaaaaah post/

7 comments:

prin said...

It's cute that you're nervous. The time to worry is when you couldn't care less either way.

G'luck!

Busy Bee Suz said...

awww, so glad your love is coming back home to you and the babies.
good luck w/ the inspection...I hope it all works out well for you both.

Frank said...

"I think we need some downtime."

Oh boy, naked time!

Zedder said...

I am so envious that your house "stuff" is moving along so quickly, I am still awaiting the severance of the lot.
Good luck with the inspection, and have fun with your hubby ;o)

Kelly Ann said...

LOL have fun with that downtime, and don't get so worked up about things, it will all go the way it will, and there's nothing you can do about it. :)

Katie said...

Good luck with everything this week. My fingers and toes are crossed for you.

KA said...

lol i second frank - naked time?