Friday, February 13, 2009

Lucky 13, then

I was both surprised and relieved to get multiple heartfelt apologies today from the O.A. for yesterday's horrible moment, who in essence isn't a bad guy... Am not excusing his behavior but at least he had the good sense to feel really, really bad and I know it won't ever happen again. Whew.

I feel all grown up now!

I'm still pissed to have wasted so much time and energy on that shit episode yesterday... thanks to all of you for your kind words, btw. I mean it.

Vegas is watching "Blindness" while I surf blogland, trying desperately to not dive into the bag of Hershey's Kisses that is at arm's length. Gaah. Damn PMS, eh? I'd eat my own foot if it was made of chocolate.

So, our paperwork is all ready for tomorrow's trip to see a new bank lady - 3 hours of driving to apply for a mortgage. Christ. She's our last hope - and ooo!

It's also Saint Valentine's Day!

I bought a fresh pack of bacon to start the day right, the eggs and toast are ready to go, fresh coffee to round it up. Mmmmm. Am already looking forward to it, he he! No idea what dinner will be since I forgot to buy a pair of edible panties. Damn.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, may love be in your hearts!

/end of I Want Cookies post/

3 comments:

myself said...

love is a 4 letter word...which I don't use except to describe an animal.

best of luck with the 3 hour away bank lady. Oi, is it really that bad out there? Praise god for my existing debt.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Great to get any kind of apology these days...

Enjoy your Val Day breakfast..have a good one.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Good luck w/ the money lady!!
Happy VD:)