figuring it out one day at a time
My favorite post evar.
beautiful! I am glad you guys worked it out.
very sweet. But the fangs in the background freak me out. :)
This image reminds me of some of the tougher times in my marriage when I was so angry, but loved hubby still...love the quote. Very good!
Love it too...Can't wait to find that other set of shoulders that will stand besides mine...Patience MAD... Patience... It will come in its due time...This week? :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My favorite post evar.
beautiful! I am glad you guys worked it out.
very sweet. But the fangs in the background freak me out. :)
This image reminds me of some of the tougher times in my marriage when I was so angry, but loved hubby still...love the quote. Very good!
Love it too...
Can't wait to find that other set of shoulders that will stand besides mine...
Patience MAD... Patience... It will come in its due time...
This week? :-)
Post a Comment