Thank you for Not Smoking. Cigarette smoke is the residue of your pleasure. It contaminates the air, pollutes my hair and clothes, not to mention my lungs.
This takes place without my consent. I have a pleasure, also. I like a beer now and then.
The residue of my pleasure is urine. Would you be annoyed if I stood on a chair
and pissed on your head and your clothes without your consent?
~Sign from Ken's Magic Shop
7 comments:
How about we all stop smoking and drinking?
Yey!
Yes, yes, Prin's a prude.
Yey!
I love that picture.
Love it!!
Yes, smoking is gross.
perfect. Smoking is nasty and smokers really smell. ;)
Seriously!!! What even worse to me is when people smoke outside and throw their cig on the ground as if it wasn't garbage. a co-worker did that yesterday around me and I was just about to go off on him till i realized this this is the guy who hires me and makes my schedule. ggrrrrrrr. damn him!
AMEN SISTAH! i've always hated it and do not allow it in my home, nor my car. now, the hospital i work in is smoke free. YEAH! [but the lil bastards still find ways to do it]
C
Niccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment