As in, second day of dirty rain here in Montreal... not to worry, by tomorrow morning it'll all be cold and snowed up again. Cuz we're cursed that way.
Even the dogs can't be woken up this morning.
I'm so late for work and I wish I cared.
Mleh.
I need something to cheer me up... this should do:
where in the world do you find videos like that? it made me laugh so hard. Who knew I like to watch dinosaurs fart. Hope your curse ends soon. You could always get a visa and live in Florida. It has not snowed here since '76 I think. But w/ the global warming, there are no promises.
that is SO funny! i love it. and it's my kind of humor. heehee
so you live in montreal? all of my moms family is from there, and quebec city. i still have cousins there and would spend my vacations with my aunts there, growing up. i MISS it so. i grew up in malone, NY just 11 miles from the border right below you. have you heard of it? we would always drive to chateuaguay for groceries. ragu, cretons, french bread, tortierres, oh my god i'm flyin down memory lane here. talk to me..... my aunt lived in sherbrooke on a street thats probly gone now called "bourbonierre". is it still there?
5 comments:
this weather really does suck the big one. Mleh.
Well, at least it isn't windy...that's obviously what killed the dinosaurs :-D
where in the world do you find videos like that? it made me laugh so hard. Who knew I like to watch dinosaurs fart.
Hope your curse ends soon. You could always get a visa and live in Florida. It has not snowed here since '76 I think.
But w/ the global warming, there are no promises.
that is SO funny! i love it. and it's my kind of humor. heehee
so you live in montreal? all of my moms family is from there, and quebec city. i still have cousins there and would spend my vacations with my aunts there, growing up. i MISS it so. i grew up in malone, NY just 11 miles from the border right below you. have you heard of it? we would always drive to chateuaguay for groceries. ragu, cretons, french bread, tortierres, oh my god i'm flyin down memory lane here. talk to me.....
my aunt lived in sherbrooke on a street thats probly gone now called "bourbonierre". is it still there?
c
ROLF! I can always count on you to make me laugh! Hope the day went well!
Post a Comment