This day.
Where the HELL did it go??
One minute it's morning and I'm trying very hard to get a bit more sleep to make up for the wretched insomnia that's been plaguing me for weeks, and then BAM! It's 9pm and I'm trying to like RocknRolla and failing.
Sorry Guy Ritchie, you spoiled us with Snatch so now you're kinda screwed!
Did some exciting things today. We walked the dogs, bought a new convection oven, did the week's groceries, I cooked a bunch of stuff...
OK yeah, that was sarcastic.
Mind you, we did get a counter-offer back for the property this afternoon so the ball is rolling. We'll end up paying more for it than we want but they'll be selling for less than they wanted, so I guess it's fair.
We're putting in our final offer tomorrow or Monday and if that goes through, then we have to scramble to find a mortgage: thorn in our side, apparently... Sigh. Not sure why it's so difficult but we'll pull through somehow. Still accepting your good positive vibes, so far so good people!
*tries to shrug off some stress*
*not succeeding*
I need to get down on the carpet now and try to stretch the kinks out of my cramping muscles before I start crying from the aches.
Sigh.
This summer can't come fast enough... Fuck the desk job, I'm clocking out and digging my fingers in the dirt for a living, my dream come true in this last year of my 3rd decade on earth.
Proof of providence: got a phone call this afternoon from one of my stepfather's nephews whom I've never heard of before, he had heard through the family grapevine that we were moving out of our city apartment soon - lo and behold, he's looking for a place and ours sounds like a dream, he can't wait to come by and see it.
Hah. Could it be any easier?
Oh, yeah right. A mortgage. That'd be nice.
/end of Crossing Fingers And Toes And Anything Goes post/
7 comments:
ahhhh. you have lots going on. lots of stress. if only you could sleep. That makes such a big difference in how our days move. **sending you sleep dust** (the legal kind, ya know)
I hope it all works out w/ the house..the mortgage...life is so sticky sometimes. SO many details. But they say: "God is in the details."
Right?
take care,
suz
As it all begins to fall into place, like a line of dominos....some things will just be as effortless as you get your dream under weigh. Keep up the hard work and stay focused...Its great hearing about it. Keep the details coming!
It's this whole economic hoo ha for which you are having the mortgage issues, rates are low but banks won't give a mortgage unless the people in question have stellar (super stellar) credit. And even then they are being super picky.
Fingies crossed?
No stress! And do that double chin stretch I told you about! And eat some candy!
There. My advice is given.
Oh, and have a nap. Who cares when you sleep as long as you get some?
Meanwhile, I got up at eight after falling asleep at like 9:30 like an old person.
"I need to get down on the carpet now and try to stretch the kinks out of my cramping muscles before I start crying from the aches."
That made you sound, like, REALLY old. :P
I'm sending you all the good mortgage vibes I have!
Huge amounts of good joo joo is being sent your way.
I hope everything works out. (including your kinks!)
positive vibes, positive vibes!!!
Post a Comment