Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A day of numbers

Hours slept: 7
Breakfast items: 1 banana, 1 bowl of cereal, 1 coffee
Hours spent in long-assed meeting: almost 3
Number of disgusting frozen lunches eaten: 1
Minutes taken to choke it down: 7
Spreadsheets tackled: 4
Phonecalls answered: 11
Emails wrangled: 33
Expletitives issued: 36.5
Eyes rubbed repeatedly: 2
Hours spent mooshing over Vegas: innumerable
Hours spent with new real estate agent: 2
Boxes of Toffee Butter Crunch n'Munch eaten: almost 1

And that was my day.

G'nite!

/end of Alphabet Soup post/

9 comments:

prin said...

And you say I do a lot? I'm so lazy. lol

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love this. And really, you should clean up your language. :6

Hccm said...

Are you still sane?

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Expletitives issued: 36.5

Classic!

Tea Lady said...

Funny. Side point: I had never seen anyone eat frozen meals at lunchtime, before moving to America. And here, in the workplace its common for people to bring them in. Some things still confuse me :) Thanks for the comment on my house post!

myself said...

how'd you do .5 of an expletive?

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

That is a FULL day, just amazed you remember it all...I would be pooped!

Vegas said...

'what the fu-?' is half an expletive :)

Frank said...

Cans of Ensure consumed: 3