Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who's your superman?

So who was it that carried you through your childhood's dark moments?

Right now, my hero is the warm sun that's waving its magic wand over our winter wonderland... Everything is gently melting, the birds are out in droves, hats and gloves are off and even though it's just one day of reprieve in the long bitter winter, it reminds us that spring is only two months away and THIS is what it feels like.

Bliss! Happy happy joy joy!

Um, we got the house. I'd scream with joy and take a champagne shower but that'll only happen after we get a mortgage and the house passes inspection. All this should hopefully happen within the next two weeks so stay tuned!

Oh, and thanks for all your encouraging words and thoughts... it's working!

*blows kisses to the crowd*

/end of Lunchtime BlaBla post/

10 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I agree w/ Frank...very sticky and messy.
Congrats on getting this far....only a few hundred more hurdles to go!!!
I loved superwoman. I just never understood why she flew an invisible plane, but did not make herself ALSO invisible. Huh?

prin said...

I didn't have any superheroes as a kid. *shrug*

WOOO!!! I'll get all excited for you. :D

C said...

no heroes for me as a kid. what got me through was music.

congrats on your house! you must post pictures for us to see.!


C

myself said...

I'm a Wonder Woman fan....

Congrats on the house. I won't get excited til you do.

KA said...

Easy - min was CHUNG LI!!!!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Wonderwoman! Shes always who I most identify with (esp with my life!)

Tonya said...

whoo hooo! congrats!

Anonymous said...

when i was young...trixie belden helped me. and if you are not over fifty you won't have a clue who she is. hint of spring in the air.

Roshan said...

I didn't have any particular one...though that Wonder Woman is soooo sexy!

Piper said...

congrats on getting the house! But we will wait to shower you with champagne until you guys close on it!

No hero's as a kid, i was one of those kids that wanted to be my own hero, an individual!