figuring it out one day at a time
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww!!
I was done as soon as I saw the hollowed out hotdogs. I just ate dinner. I want to keep it down. :)
Now thats good eats!
Maybe if I eat two of those, I'll get my boobies back.
ingesting that food would give me a HUGE migraine - lol. um, no, not for me!
Ugh. Just...ugh.
Thats just SO bad for you... OMG. I'm sure it probably tastes good though! LOL!
Cheese in an aerosol. I never knew. *heaves*
I demand to eat this every day for the rest of my life......which will be roughly age 28 if I continue on that diet.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww!!
I was done as soon as I saw the hollowed out hotdogs. I just ate dinner. I want to keep it down. :)
Now thats good eats!
Maybe if I eat two of those, I'll get my boobies back.
ingesting that food would give me a HUGE migraine - lol. um, no, not for me!
Ugh. Just...ugh.
Thats just SO bad for you... OMG. I'm sure it probably tastes good though! LOL!
Cheese in an aerosol. I never knew.
*heaves*
I demand to eat this every day for the rest of my life...
...which will be roughly age 28 if I continue on that diet.
Post a Comment