And so it begins, let's see what the next 24 hours bring... The seller has our offer in his hands and it could go either way: flat out refusal or the negotiations start. Joo-joo! We needs da joo-joo, people!
Boy, is this ever nerve-wracking. Not only the waiting but the nastiness of trying to secure a mortgage based on the difficult positioning of this property: when you put "commercial zoning" on anything it becomes a bit of a nightmare. But since we need this zoning for the kennel, we'll have to deal with whatever is thrown our way.
Hurdles down: 1
Hurdles left: 23
*runs around flailing arms in the air*
At least I'm not pregnant.
/end of Thank Gawd For Small Mercies post/
9 comments:
Hurdles....you have some for sure. Be careful running around flailing your arms. You might end up preggers.
joo joo coming your way***
Oh just wait til the shocker of signing your life away on the dotted line, I've done it so often now it no longer bothers me...but the first time? oh lordy
Aw! Not pregnant?!?! *sniff* I'm devastated. :(
Good luck, you.
Ne pas de stress.
Hurray for hurdle number 1, but you are right on it being the first one, you have many more to come. It has been a whole two months now trying to close on this one house, and hopefully we will get the contract back by the 10th!
I am crossing my fingers for you guys that everything goes smoothly!!!
(and no babies!)
I always get here too late.
As for the below picture - i'd thank you to not photoshop my arms onto pictures of chicks.
1 order of joo-joo comin' up!
Hurdling is excellent excercise I believe...
Special Welsh juju heading your way right now.
keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
Did you get all the joo joo you need?!?!? Sent all I had left
Post a Comment