figuring it out one day at a time
Yes. And you shall do it with confidence in yourself, strength and unshakable courage. :)
Marriage is sooo bloody hard at times it's not true. But hang on tight cos the ride, though wild at times, is also rather funx :o)
*applause*I like this.
If it works for ya pass some of that positivity shit my direction k? :DIt's all gonna be fine. Seriously....
There is something to be said regarding the Power of Positive Thinking. Things change for the better when it happens...
Perfect Attitude. Really. just perfect. :)
Go TD Go!!! You can do it...About the demons, I realized at one point I would never ever get rid of mine, they're just... there... But I can learn to live with them and not let them lead my life for me...If I can't totally get rid of them, I can at least tame them ;-)
Me too! Great post.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yes. And you shall do it with confidence in yourself, strength and unshakable courage. :)
Marriage is sooo bloody hard at times it's not true.
But hang on tight cos the ride, though wild at times, is also rather fun
x
:o)
*applause*
I like this.
If it works for ya pass some of that positivity shit my direction k? :D
It's all gonna be fine. Seriously....
There is something to be said regarding the Power of Positive Thinking. Things change for the better when it happens...
Perfect Attitude. Really. just perfect. :)
Go TD Go!!! You can do it...
About the demons, I realized at one point I would never ever get rid of mine, they're just... there... But I can learn to live with them and not let them lead my life for me...
If I can't totally get rid of them, I can at least tame them ;-)
Me too! Great post.
Post a Comment