I slept until 9am this morning and blame the comfy tent.
OK fine, it did take me ages to fall asleep... then my peanut bladder woke me up at 1:30am and again at 5:15am... then the hot sun turned the tent into an oven at 7:30am so I had to open all the flaps and shove the mounds of blankies on the side... to finally be awoken by my sweet husband at 9am.
All this while being plagued by strange, disturbing and stressful dreams.
Do I rock, or what! :-D
I was going to bite the bullet and finally paint our lounge/dining room today.
It will be a miracle if I have enough energy to do basic stuff like breathing and not passing out on the couch.
I do have my day planned out though:
- prep room for painting (unscrew stuff from the walls, move furniture, etc)
- dog grooming, their nails and coat are way overdue
- one of the chicken coops needs a good cleaning & bedding change
- we're low on a few staples such as milk, bread, nanas....
- there's always laundry to do
- and hoovering
I have a stummy ache. That's stomach and tummy. I think last night's dinner (chinese macaroni) didn't go down too well.
Tonight is veggie night, meat is murder.
Except when fed to my dogs, cuz that's just what they're built to eat.
Am I rambling?
Have a nice day! :-D
/end of Ludicrust post/