Drink lots of hot tea?
I just ate a whole kitkat... oh well.
For dinner tonight, I got us a lovely fresh salmon fillet that I'll grill with lemon and herbs and top that with wilted (organic fresh baby) spinach with a side of fresh steamed asparagus.
Trying to make up for eating cereal and assorted crap the past few days :-o
Besides...
All part of being a good matriarch. Now then, where did I put those styrofoam dinner plates and plastic forks... and the bottle of dry gin... the jar of pimento-stuffed olives...*ew*
OMG I just saw the worst commercial for Huggies diapers... The slogan?
"The coolest you'll look pooping your pants"
I'm not kidding, google it! :-o
Why those companies aren't pushing for environmentally friendly re-usable cloth diapers, I'll never know... Landfills are chock-full of shit-encrusted diapers, come ON people! Make an effort here! Who cares how cool you look pooping your pants? You still stink!
Sigh.
In other non-related news, it's my mom's birthday today so please send along your wishes, she's the best mom in the world, my best friend and I love her to bits!
To lighten up this cold, grey, rainy Monday:
A cool choon, served up with a side of funny kitch:
A cool choon, served up with a side of funny kitch:
Now thems are some sexay outfits! LOL!
Wishing you a non-poop filled Monday night, go on and eat that slice of chocolate cake and drink that second glass of wine, lord knows we need the boost. Do it for meeeeeeeeee!
/end of Peace, Out post/
9 comments:
I think that if they're going to keep making landfill-clogging disposable diapers, they can at least put some sequins on them so kids can look cool AND stylish as they shit themselves.
Our countries should really do something about that. I see stuff on the internet for cloth diapers but never commercials about them on TV or saving the environment.
Okay, that video was different. You always find different things to share with us. Your dinner sounds wonderful, enjoy!
Happy birthday to your Mom!!!!!
The diapers are ridiculous. Should be heading for greening them up. This commercial has bothered me for days since I saw it.
Your dinner sounds YUMMY!!!!
LOL TD, I just saw that commercial today and thought, what the hell?? Denim looking shitters? Great.
Gosh I saw that commercial also, it is ridiculous. REALLY!!!
we had yummy fish for dinner too, must be a summer thing!
Happy Birthday TechnoMom. You have a great daughter. That salmon dish sounds delicious. Show us a pic.
Canadian kitkats are amaaaazing. So is salmon. I am drooling over your food choices.
I think Chinese babies who wear no diapers ever are very environmentally friendly! But it does require constant supervision by someone, and we westerners are too busy for that guess. Chinese grandparents are the diapers here!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TD'S MOM! Hey I love olives with pimentos too...a fav snack weakness of mine. But that Salmon dinner sounds delish. My fav quick and easy dinner too.
Omgosh! What a ridiculous slogan and commercial! The baby is adorable though!
I love cloth diapers. They can be so pretty! But they really are harder than disposables to take care of... A person has to be dedicated! I guess it has to be more than just about the pretty diaper patterns and styles to be able to commit.
Post a Comment