Let's not talk about my hair.
Yey summer!
Oh, and yesterday morning around 6am I brilliantly managed to wrench my back with some clever bed maneuver (my duvet keeps bunching up in the wrong places - not funny), I've been in horrible pain since then... stupid muscle spasms. Anyways. That, coupled with the crappy weather, got me thinking, and working, and plotting...
I guess rainy days are for being
Without further ado, I present you The Chicken Diaries - treat them gently, for they could quickly become one of your best "read with morning coffee/tea/whatever" buddies!
Or so I hope :)
I had to sacrifice two other blogs to get this one up and running so no cryin'! lol
Happy Hump Day, peeps!
/end of Sharing The Lurve post/
1 comment:
Sorry about your back. Really you had to drop two of your blogs? I will be heading over there soon.
Have a great day! All it has done since I got to Florida is rain.
Post a Comment