Monday, August 17, 2009

Too hot to blog, laptop is melting

So here are three photos for you to caption, c'mon let your mojo fly and surprise me with some winners! All entries will be rewarded with my eternal gratitude for adding some chuckles to this post ;-) Note: the photos click bigger for details...

Photo 1:

Photo 2:

Photo 3:

/end of Make Mama Proud! post/


12 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Number one: "dang, I need to lay off the caffiene"

Number two: "when is this little pain in my side leaving us?"

Number three: "yes, I am damn adorable, what about it?"

Katie said...

Photo 1: Hmmm, what fresh mischief can I stir up?

Photot 2: Don't blame me. This was your idea.

Photo 3: Stare into my hypnotic eyes and gives me treats. TREATS, I say!

Rebecca Foster said...

I am not creative so I can't play along, but I love the look on the middle dog's face in the middle pic. That was my look all growing up with my rugrat little sister next to me, haha.

SO CUTE PUPS.

Kathryn said...

#1: No. I don't want ANY toys. Pfft.

#2: Must I endure this?

#3: I'm watching you.

Technodoll said...

Busy Bee, that was priceless! My favorite is number two, LOL LOL!

Katie, you win for the caption of number 3! I am ROTF, thank you!

Rebecca, I'm sure you can come up with at least one caption, you're witty and brilliant - it can even be in chenglish :-D

Kathryn, all excellent, I don't know which is my favorite! aAAAH!

katana said...

awww I love puppy pictures so much. Why don't mine do pictures so pretty?

Kathryn said...

or for #2: "Your scratching bores me."

or for #3: "Are you my mother?"

Technodoll said...

Katana, it's all about the light... bad light = bad pics!

Kathryn, the "are you my mother?" CRACKED me UP!

Vegas said...

#1 - Dante had not yet worked out the art of camouflaging himself

#2 - 'I hope to hell that's your tail'

#3 - 'I nearly pissed on that pink tree'

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Your doggies are beautiful!

C said...

awwww so cute! ok here's my 3 cents worth... maybe 4...

1.) "if i just lay here looking cute like this, they'll refill my bowl- i just KNOWS it!"

2.) i may look innocents but i farted and the lil guy thinks HE had an accident... waaay to freak my lil bro out, n'est pas?

c.) R U serious? hand jobs behind the mall just to buy me treats? awww mama, you loves me.... you really loves me....

my mama loves me...


c

Technodoll said...

Vegas, only you... only you!

Daring, thank you!

C, you made me choke on my drink with number 3!! ROTF!!! you rule!