It's making me stupid with sweat, headaches and crabbiness.
Tried working outside for an hour this morning and stopped two seconds short of getting a severe heat stroke - GAAAH! So I guess this is another day spent inside, doing house-wifey things like hoovering the flying dog-hair buffaloes and laundry.
Then we all head out to the lake, as soon as puppy Dante has digested his huge breakfast of two raw chicken legs.
I never thought he'd eat BOTH of them!
He looks like a barrel of beer with four deer legs.
List of useful things I did yesterday:
1.
2.
3.
4.
I should just drag my husband to bed for some hot sweaty sex, I mean we're drenched anyways so why not make it fun?
This isn't summer, it's Satan's Asshole after a Mexican lunch.
Just sayin'.
On a parting note, I give you another gem sent to me by Vegas (he gets forwarded the most brutal things!), warning it's extremely racist but if you can get through the first 30 seconds, I dare you to not laugh your ass off! Remember it's a parody, OK? And... For adults only, you kids be warned.
What? It's fucking hilarious! :-D
Now I'll have that tune stuck in my head all day,I guess it's as good as anything. Do the ching chang chong! Or not, if you're into line dancing.
/end of The World Is A Messed-Up But Tasty Place post/
6 comments:
Dude, 'sup with the lists? You're free now. Cut it out or I'll lock you in the semi-cubicle and you can fulfill lists to your heart's content.
Your summer analogy cracked me up! I feel ya, it's been brutal over here too. Thank goodness for air conditioning.
You always crack me up!
Oh, and my city is pronounced "Chong Ching" so yes those sounds really exist together. :)
Prin, notice the list was empty! *taps self on shoulder*
Rebecca, I'm glad you found it funny, that damn song is impossible to get out of your head if you listen to it twice, LOL!
Soooo . . . did you pull Vegas in for some hot monkey sex?! I mean, sweating for that purpose is never a bad thing!!! LOL
And still laughing at your summer analogy.
Your list was my list on Saturday. Did. Nothing. We went to other half's friend's and used their pool, ate their food only to get bitten alive by mosquitoes. I have bites in the oddest of places. *sigh*
Bugs suck! and bite! and suck some more! Wow sometimes I'm a bug? *grin*
LOL...love your "got things done" list! Been there.
Post a Comment