Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare. ~H.F. Hedge
dreaming has gotten me through alot of bad times in my life, has sort of given me a mental place to disassociate to when bad things were happening to my body. so i am a big dreamer! day dreamer that it. i can also almost always remember my dreams which at times feel so real i remember them for years and years as if i just had them again. cool picture there!
4 comments:
cooooollll!
dreaming has gotten me through alot of bad times in my life, has sort of given me a mental place to disassociate to when bad things were happening to my body. so i am a big dreamer! day dreamer that it. i can also almost always remember my dreams which at times feel so real i remember them for years and years as if i just had them again.
cool picture there!
c
ps
i will send you the spag recipe in email, k?
I love dreams and their interpretation...always something mystical about them....I always wonder if they are true...
Excellent pic - the gals look like modern day Mary Poppins.
I think I have been so sleep deprived that I have minimal dreams these days.
Post a Comment