Friday, August 21, 2009

All I have today is boobage

I must be slipping and slacking in my morals today because I just snapped this pic off my webcam to show my misery in this suffocatingly humid heat after 2 hours of choppy sleep last night, this is what I got:
Semi-boobage. It's too hot for anything else, mkay? DWI!

In other news, Vegas' daughter is visiting from the UK for 10 days and we had to go buy her rubber boots yesterday because of all the rain and crap everywhere - nice souvenir to bring home, eh? LOL

The basement renos are almost done!

By middle of next week we should celebrate with the launch of my business website, oh please send us good mojo! Moooooojooooo!

OK going to make yummy hamburgers for lunch, the troops are starving.

Lucky Charms only fills you up for so long!

/end of Slugs And Bugs post/

8 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Did not know you were a Step Mommy. :) Boobage? be careful...I can only imagine the hits you will get today. Do you guys NOT have airconditioning up there????

ps. I love lucky charms.

Vegas said...

I love those Lucky Charms

myself said...

well with the rain and humidity, I'm told she'll feel at home.

No worries!

Rebecca Foster said...

Cute bikini top! (As I sit here completely topless because it is so freaking hot here these days. TMI?)

Have fun with the child, I'm sure she'll enjoy the new digs so much!

And good mojo for the site coming forthwith!

C said...

nice cleave on the beave...
bwahahahahahahahaha

yep thought that up all on my own.

have a great time with the kiddo.... pictures for sure, paleeze!

c

Technodoll said...

Busy Bee, ah yes well, can't spill all the secrets in one shot! LOL and no we do not have AC in this house...

Vegas, I can share them with you if you ask nice :)

Lady B, there is a reason you don't see my eyes, ha ha! and oh the UK compensates hugely with all sorts of sweets to die for.

Myself, she's fine but finds it hot cuz well... it's HOT! UGGH!

Rebecca, I imagined that and smiled! I hate that heat makes boobs feel that much hotter, wth :(

C, ROTF! only you could come up with such a gem!

Kathryn said...

Um, I get that cleavage once a month. Wish I got it more . . .

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

:) "boobage" gotta love TDs words!