Kathryn, he's a very determined and hard-working pup! LOL
Myself, I can only dread what he'll be like as an adult :-o
Lola, yes it's a bumble ball! he loooves that thing. And the floors are an illusion, they're stinking dirty even if I vacuum them 3 to 4 times a week - drives me maaad!
15 comments:
Oh. My. GAWD!!!! Toooo adorable. Lil Dante is just so focused on that toy. And the pouncing . . . *melts*
Awesome.
your dog. is a dork.
hehe too funny!
LOL...is that really a dog toy!?!
cute!
love the shiny clean floors too - how u do it!?
Kathryn, he's a very determined and hard-working pup! LOL
Myself, I can only dread what he'll be like as an adult :-o
Lola, yes it's a bumble ball! he loooves that thing. And the floors are an illusion, they're stinking dirty even if I vacuum them 3 to 4 times a week - drives me maaad!
my dogs are so small that Iknow they would FREAK THE FUCK OUT when that ball starts moving on its own. LOL.
I Loooooove your puppy videos. Animals are such a joy.
LOL! That was so fun to watch! Made me smile!
what a sweetheart! i love toys like that and it seems perfect for him. thanks for sharing... so ADORABLE.
c
As an adult? I'm voting for Bigger Dork! lmao
This is a great way to wear him out!!!! Gosh, he is SO darn yummy...and he is going to be so darn big and yummy soon. :)
Katana, my big dogs totally warped out when they saw it, ha ha! Weenies!
Rebecca, yes they are... specially when not on a plate! :-o
Daring, yey! He cracks us up every day.
C, the toy makes such a racket but he loves it, well at least for the first few times!
Myself, yep he's heading that way...
Busy Bee, he's like a boxer with a tail and big ears :-D
That is just the cutest thing ever.
PS Your house looks so beautiful!
Thank you! We do love this place and the dogs seem to think it's all right ;-)
lol little dante is so cute
lol i got up this morning and the cat farted on my hand
Post a Comment