Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday is for brunchins'

We're having friends over for brunch, yay!

The bread machine is chugging away and later on I'll prepare a lovely fritatta with bacon and fresh fruit on the side, my mom's homemade strawberry jam, we'll drink mimosas and large amounts of coffee, coffee, drink of the gods.

Pray the skies hold their pee so we can sit out on the deck for a bit... Still have a mountain of garden work to sink our pickaxes into so yeah, it's a good day.

Oh and I felt a lot better looking into the mirror this morning after viewing this montage (it gets really good at minute three, check it out!):


Happy Sunday, girls! (and the lone boy or two who reads this)

9 comments:

The running yogi said...

Ok, I feel better. Thanks :)

Tonya said...

I've always wondered what I'd look like if I had the hair done, the makeup, the lighting, the photoshop work...

Technodoll said...

PrincessB, yep me too!

Surfergrrl, they even made Susan Boyle look like a model - I've seen the photos!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Thanks for the dose of reality. Brunch with friends sounds so fun. Cant wait to make friends here so I can copy the idea! Hope yours was a lot of fun!

Kathryn said...

Mmmm . . . brunch. Celebs without makeup, photoshop, etc. I may not look great without makeup sometimes, but I'd rather look real.

prin said...

lol @ them pointing out muscle definition in some. Like, seriously, is a girl not allowed to have muscles?

Technodoll said...

Daring, all it takes is a willing person or two, some eggs and coffee and there you go! LOL

Kathryn, me too. Although sometimes I get tired of my spots and wrinkles... oh well :-D

Prin, I think they're pointing out the cellulite on top of the muscle. The tiny bit that there is!

Frank said...

Mmmm...bacon...

Technodoll said...

I'm blogging a treat for you later this week... think "bacon bra"... :-D