First, the hens enjoying some fresh clover (they think it's crack):
The new dog run, what a treat! The dirt patch is where the old run used to stop, there were plants and rocks there that I moved to the side:
Dakotah showing off his grasshopper skills - amazing to see after such a big knee surgery a year ago, eh? We call him the bionic dog, ha ha!
Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them and sharing them with you - I'll post more later this month as the renos come along!Today Vegas is working in the city so I'm helping the contractor set up the new paddock perimeters, the horse shelter should be up this week so finally that French twat can stop harassing me about stuff. All that for a measly $100 a month - she's got issues, I tell you.
Don't. Disrespect. The. Doll.
Happy Hump Day, everyone!
/end of Eye Candy post/












12 comments:
I can't get over those hens. They're beautiful and unusual. Everything is so beautiful! The deck looks amazing, you did such a good job.
That picture of Dante running with the stick is so cute, I can't even believe it.
Good shots! Thank you for sharing.
The pictures are FABULOUS. And Dants is just so darn cute - running w/the stick . . . *melts*
Your place looks like it's coming along beautifully. Kudos to you, TD!
Happy Wednesday.
So the vineyard's ready, eh? How soon can I start ordering wine from you guys?
Katie, I'm glad you like it! We're pretty proud of how things are coming along and I'm enamoured with those hens, they've got great personalities too :)
Kathryn, yeah he's cute and makes the funniest faces! Lots of yard work still to do but the worst is done, thank goodness. Now we enjoy :)
Frank, we're not getting any grapes this year as the vines are still too young... but next year should be good. I'll keep you posted!
Um ok I've already picked out my spot on the deck where we are going to sip lemonade and chat and catch up, ok?
I'm officially jealous.
Beautiful property.
I saw chickens this weekend at the St Hyacinthe Expo-Agricole and thought of you the whole time....particularly the silkies (you should have gotten some of those Japanese ones....weiiiiirdddd looking beasts).
Lovely lawn. Thank god you guys have to mow it!
Curly, OK :-) you won't believe how comfy those chairs are!
Mike, thank you! we love it :)
Myself, I hope to get a bunch of exotic hens down the line... they're great fun. No eggs yet though, still a few weeks to wait. And secretly you want to come mow our lawn. Admit it! :-D
Wow, your deck looks AMAZING! Love your new life. Its a great change huh? Thanks for sharing all the pics! And your doggies must be LOVIN it!
awww so freakin cute the pictures are! you have the cutest babies! dante is a heart stealer. he has mine. i would snuggle him so often he would think he was a growth on my arm! whatta face! love the "stick" one.
your property looks so beautiful and green. these are the best days of your lives... the kiddies are little, you just moved, you have the girls [hens] and you can do what you will to the house. i am very happy for you.
also, you wanted to know how to dress up your blog? go back to my blog and look in the upper left hand corner you will see "the cutest little blog" emblem there. click on it and it will take you to the free website to fix up your blog! if you need more help lemme know.
c
Looks just like paradise. I can't believe how beautiful and lush everything is. Everything you could have ever hoped for.
I am so damned happy for you. The Bean look superb BTW.
xxx
Daring, yes the big doggies love it but I think they're bored... no more millions of city smells to occupy their little brains, LOL! Ah well. They'll have to get used to it :)
C, I agree that Dante is easy to squish and he loooves being snuggled, he's a little lapdog! Better enjoy it while we still can... soon he will be too heavy to pick up, awe!
Andre, thank you :) the beanies will look better once they stop blowing their damn coat, three months is doing our heads in! LOL
Post a Comment