The sun! I see the sun!
And it's supposed to stick around all daaaay, wooooohooo!
Guess who's going to indulge in yard work today, in between bouts of scrubbing the house in preparation of tomorrow's visitors!
OK there's dog care to mix in there too since the big ones need their exercise and the little one is recuperating from a harrowing day - he inhaled his breakfast half-chewed yesterday and it got stuck on the way out... Poor puppy strained for 45 minutes in the afternoon to dislodge the bone and got an abscessed and bleeding butt, we had to bring him to the vet on an emergency call in the evening and oh, he was SUCH a good little man to endure all that probing - ouch!!
We went home with antibiotics and anti-inflammatory meds, I gave him a couple doses of slippery elm and this morning he's almost back to his normal self, despite the huge swelled arse (don't laugh it's not funny).
Ah yeah, the trials and tribulations of pet ownership...
They're worth every minute of it though :-)
OK coffee's down the hatch, time to get dressed and get going - yesterday was miserably wet and I want to make up for all that time I was stuck inside!
/end of Happy Saturday You Weekend Warriors! post/
6 comments:
ooo poor puppy. that's why I'll never ever feed raw, 2 out of 3 are woolfers.....I can't afford those vet bills etc....yikers!
As for the sun, truly, it can hide behind a cloud puhleeze!
Poor puppy! Have fun in the great out doors though, and a good weekend.
he is much better today and has his mojo back. Good pup.
Myself, just feed them frozen meat - that slows them down! Puppy will have to learn to like it cold... LOL
Daring, thank you! It's going to rain horribly this afternoon though *cries*
Lady B, I have heard that the UK has had something like 14 days of rain out of 18 this summer :(
Vegas, we should have named him Mojo!
mojo's a cute name! :)
glad the lil' bum is feeling better.
Awww, poor lil Dante. How's he doing today?
Post a Comment