Thursday, August 6, 2009

Things commonly heard in my house

Dante, no!
Dakotah, no!
Good girl, Maika!
Who wants a cookie?
Want to go outside?
Still no eggs, damn hens.
What's for dinner?
What do you want for dinner?
It's in the fridge, 2nd shelf.
Put it on the list.
It's your turn.
I want beer.
I want chips, why don't we have any chips.
Fucking frenchie bitch.
How old are you?
Did you bring the stuff I asked for?
Where's my ink?
Nevermind, I'll do it!
I love you.
Watch this!
Is it raining again?
It's raining again.
We should plant rice in those fields.
Look what you did.
I didn't do that.
Yeah, and?
I love you too baby.


6 comments:

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

LOL..those were funny! My personal favorite is "I want beer"!

Katie said...

I always ask myself this too, "I want chips, why don't we have any chips."

myself said...

Naturally I want beer is in there considering it's Canada and Vegas is a Brit, I think it's pretty much a given!

(insert dog name) no! is very frequently heard at my home as well. Sigh.

Technodoll said...

Daring, somebody always wants beer! LOL

Katie, we need more chips.

Myself, it's a dog's life? ;-)

Kathryn said...

Too funny.

Our total overlap: What's for dinner?, What do you want for dinner?, Put it on the list., Nevermind, I'll do it!, I love you., Yeah, and?, I love you too baby.

I love the "Yeah, and?" We also tend to have: where'd you put my ______, why do I talk to you again?

Almost on a daily. *happy sigh*

Technodoll said...

Funny how life boils down to a few essential sentences, eh? ;-)