Wow those cupcakes look DELICIOUS. Makes me think of these cupcakes from a bakery in Brooklyn I was introduced to not too long ago. They were pudding filled cupcakes! And even the mini-cupcakes were pudding filled! Oh. My. Gawwd!!
By the way, too cute that Dante is already assuming his guard duties. LOVE that. He'll be a good assistant to the akitas!
5 comments:
AMEN. Makes me want something sweet.....thanks. :o
Wow those cupcakes look DELICIOUS. Makes me think of these cupcakes from a bakery in Brooklyn I was introduced to not too long ago. They were pudding filled cupcakes! And even the mini-cupcakes were pudding filled! Oh. My. Gawwd!!
By the way, too cute that Dante is already assuming his guard duties. LOVE that. He'll be a good assistant to the akitas!
wow those look good!
cake cake CAAAKE!
cup cakes... so good. But I happen to want a good body more than i want the cake. eww.
Post a Comment