figuring it out one day at a time
Ugh. So true! But I wouldn't want to be a dude. No fun lipstick or clothes....unless I were a drag queen. Wait...that might be fun :)
haha!! So funny.
Now that's just the funniest thing I have ever seen! LOL!
lmao that is so true.to answer your question, no i do not wanna work for the same company but i may have to for awhile just to get on my feet again....ugh...c
That is what I have always thought!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ugh. So true! But I wouldn't want to be a dude. No fun lipstick or clothes....unless I were a drag queen. Wait...that might be fun :)
haha!! So funny.
Now that's just the funniest thing I have ever seen! LOL!
lmao that is so true.
to answer your question, no i do not wanna work for the same company but i may have to for awhile just to get on my feet again....
ugh...
c
That is what I have always thought!
Post a Comment