Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Have you ever...

...put oily eye makeup remover on a cotton pad to wash your face with instead of cleansing astringent? Well, I have.

...put the peanut butter in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard? Well, I have.

...walked into a room and promptly forgot what it is you came to get? Well, I have.

...made a list of items to get at the store, only to arrive there with the list still on your counter? Well, I have.

...forgotten what you had for lunch and wracked your brains to try and remember, to no avail? Well, I have.

...met a person four times and forgotten that you've met them at all? Well, I have.

...brushed your teeth with foot cream? Well, I haven't - thank the lord!!

However, I think... I have holes in my brain! :-o

9 comments:

Rebecca Foster said...

Haha, I put yogurt in the pantry just yesterday. Ooops.

And somewhere in my house I have misplaced my sunglasses. I think I must have flushed them down the toilet, they are gone, daddy gone!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I put shaving cream in my hair thinking it was hair spray.

We have matching holey brains.

Kathryn said...

I have definitely managed to walk into a room and completely forget what I was in there for along with leaving the grocery list at home.

I've also managed to walk into the kitchen, prepare whatever snack I wanted and then walk right out of the kitchen back to the couch. Yes, without my snack. Utterly forgetting. With the other half looking at me funny. *sigh*

Happy Wednesday!

myself said...

it's called CMS

Cluttered Mind Syndrome.

I am a sufferer myself!

Posh Totty said...

Haha sounds like a normal day in my house lol

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes dear! I am terrible with names. Really, I'm lucky I remember the names of my family members :)

Technodoll said...

Rebecca, at least you found the yogurt before the smell found YOU! ha ha!

Busy Bee, that's terrible ! LOL LOL!

Kathryn, the snack thing - ok fine, I admit it has happened to me once or twice, too -o

Myself, I need that t-shirt.

Lady B, and when you forget your coupons too? ARGH!

Posh Totty, we should all form a club :-D

Just Breathe, you and me both - it's terrible, eh?

Janean said...

holy moley!

yeah i'm here typing in this box and can't remember why......LOL *wink*

i have done many of those things. Now what was i sayin' and where'd i put my cup of coffee...or was it tea?

Anonymous said...

I do the list thing all the time. I take all this careful time making the stupid list and then leave it home. I also have a thing where I go to someplace like Target, and then when I walk in I forget why I needed to come in the first place, then usually walk out with a bunch of things I didn't need.