Monday, March 29, 2010

Heard this morning on planet "men"

Technodoll: You're a funny man.
Vegas: Why's that?
TD: You asked me last night which ice cream bar I wanted, I told you, and then you ate it!
V, looking confused: No I didn't!
TD, smirking: Um...
V: You said you wanted the Reese's one, so I ate the Oh Henry.
TD: No, you ate the Reese's.
V, looking even more confused: No I didn't!
TD, opening the freezer door and pointing at the Oh Henry bar: Hunny. Seriously.
V, protesting: But I reached for the Oh Henry!
TD: And the whole time you were eating the ice cream, you never realized you had peanut butter and chocolate in your mouth?
V: How am I supposed to know how they taste!

*dies laughing*

9 comments:

The running yogi said...

LOL! That's hilarious!

myself said...

good lord. He doesn't know what peanut butter tastes like? Damned good thing he's cute lol!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my gosh...that is so funny.
Planet Men...haha.

Vegas said...

dammit!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so funny. It reminds of the day I ordered pizza with mushrooms. So we are eating the pizza and my husband said where are the mushrooms? I ordered black olives in error!

Technodoll said...

At least he redeemed himself tonight by coming home from work with TWO Reese's Ice Cream Bars - ha ha! That was another good laugh :-D

C said...

bwahahahahaha!

you both are SO cute.

my arm is still about the same, nikki... i go back to the dr. on april 20. we'll see what he says.
thanks for asking!

c

Rebecca Foster said...

hahahaha! So cute.

Curly said...

It must be a British thing :-D