Not much going on, really...
Vegas is gone again until Saturday (sigh), I am showing the property tomorrow morning so the day's been spent on cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning some more - yeah, you try to keep anything looking tidy with 3 big muddy shedding dogs!
Another sigh.
I did take a moment to snap some cool pics yesterday afternoon, the light was harsh and difficult to work with but my friend was out riding her horse in our back field so I just grabbed the opportunity... I think she'll be quite pleased as she has no pics of her riding at all (after more than 10 years with her horse!) - what do you think?
(pics click bigger)
Anyhoo. I hope to get a couple photography gigs soon, my fingers are itching to snap that shutter on some sweet moments! Please pass the word around, peeps!
(well, local peeps who know me in real life... pretty please!)
OK, time to put the flock to bed and feed the doggies, unbelievable how fast this day went by - again! Hope your Monday was sweet as sugar muffins :-)
What's the best way to see some flying saucers? Pinch the waitress.
9 comments:
ohhhhhhhhhhh what beautiful pics for your friend and horsey! she will just love those so much! you are SO sweet to everyone, no wonder you are so loved.
good luck with the showing. make those pups do some housework, for pete's sake! bwahahahahaha
hope time flies without your hubby so saturday gets here quicker.
c
The photos are perfect. It must be fun to own a horse (except for the poop).
Oh they are beautiful pix. I love the very first one. Wish you lived closer. I would for SURE have you take portraits of my fuzzerbutts.
Love your lil' joke.
Those photos are amazing. really. I LOVE them. the first one...made me think: "Oh what an amazing creature." The horse you know...but I am sure your friend is amazing as well.
I love the one with him getting in her face as well...shows he is playful.
Great job. I wish...oh how I wish I had YOUR talent.
maybe one day I will fly up there and steal it in the night.
Ya can't stop me, can you?
Lolo will bring her bat. :0
Enjoy your solo week...well, heck do you ever have a solo week on the farm? NOT.
suz
great pics! You haven't talked about the photography business in awhile. Hope that picks up soon. Good luck with the house showing!
technodoll plz can i come horse riding when i come over to visit you? i would love to again we had such a laugh do u remember mine took me into the forest lol
C, she did love the pics - a LOT! So glad they turned out well, like I said it was totally unplanned. And yes time is flying by so that's good :-)
Just Breathe, I dunno - I watch all the work she puts in that horse and whoa, no thanks!
JMom, I wish you were closer toooo! Merrr. :-(
Busy Bee, ah you be quiet, I saw all the amazing pics you take! I may have shutter thumb but you also have green thumb! *grin*
Tonya, the photo biz was put on hold for the winter but now I'm raring to go... only need clients, dang it!
Farley, you bet! Remember I told you that we'd go riding every time you came for a visit? So, it's a date, woohooo!
Yey horsie!
I've never seen a smiling horse before, that is too cute.
I'm glad the people were nice, must be nothing worse than having to let jerks into your home. I'd need an aura cleansing after that last couple you had who were jerks.
Enjoy the sunshine! I know only too well how precious it is. Glad things are warming up!
Post a Comment