I'm waiting for the potential buyers to show up, after getting up at 7am to start all the house chores and cleaning. The place looks nice, it's sunny and cold enough so the ground's not über boggy... but...
Something is wrong with one of the pipes in the main floor bathroom since last night, it REEKS of sewage in there and oh, so horrible!!
So yes, this is our beautiful clean home in perfect working order, or don't mind the smell, it's just sewage backing up in the tub, no biggie...
*faints*
Yey they're here!
**** Two hours later ****
Awe, they were so very nice! I think they liked the place, so that's good. Well almost everyone likes the place but until we get an offer on the table, I'm not going to celebrate. It would be terribly nice to be able to move ahead with our lives though, you know?
My gosh I'm tired, this morning really took it out of me.
Didn't sleep well either, had a horrible nightmare that someone had cut open the coop pen fencing at night so the chickens went out to free-range all over our property in the morning, when I went to bring them their breakfast the coop was empty and suddenly I saw the neighbor's pack of hunting dogs - about 30 beagles and mixed breeds - come rushing at full speed to kill the chickens, I screamed and tried to stop the attack but -
Oh, I don't want to remember the rest, I feel ill.
So glad it was only a dream.
Time for lunch, then the turkeys are going for a little ride back to the breeder's. They will make great pets for some lucky family but I won't miss them... Tomorrow I'm getting two more new laying girls from my friend so I really need the space. w00t!
Happy Tuesday peeps!
If idiots could fly this place would be an airport.
9 comments:
Glad everything went well with the showing . . . sorry that you have a pipe problem. Especially a pipe that deals with sewage. *sigh*
The dream . . . that's horrible. Did you have a heavy meal or something before you went to bed to give you such a horrid, vivid dream?
Hmmm. Happy Tuesday.
hooray for good house showing :) Goodbye to the turkeys, they hated me so I am glad to see the back of them
LA!
Should have kept the turkeys. They'd be nice and plump by Thanksgiving.
Kathryn, I had dinner at 4pm so I doubt it was anything I ate, LOL! Brain farts, that's what it was :-)
Vegas, that's because the big one was actually a boy! OMG! Sooo glad they are gone, WTF!
Curly, I'll just have potato salad, thanks... ;-)
That last line cracked me up.
You must be so darn tired....you do so much.
I do hope the house gets sold soon for you...the relief you will feel.
Bye Bye turkeys!!!
Does he really have a pack of dogs? That's scary.
oh no, that sucks the pipe broke. Hope it didn't affect what they though of the the house. Have you ever seen the movie Funny Farm? You should!
vegas yeah you told me how glad you were LOL how they used to attack you lol technodoll glad things went well
So the turkeys didn't work out for you. Sorry about that. What a horrible dream you had. Sorry about the plumbing issues. Of course it's Murphy's law!
Post a Comment