Monday, March 15, 2010

Groggy

I haven't been up this late in ages.

OK fine, the clocks lost an hour but still - sooo groggy. Wish I could sleep all day...

But no. I've chickens and dogs to take care of, people to call, appointments to arrange, groceries and shopping to do, chicken condos to finish building for the imminent arrival for more silkies.

That just made me really want to crawl right back into bed.

Stat.

My uncle must be the cheapest man in the world. He recently found a crutch - then broke his leg so he could use it.

7 comments:

C said...

i LERVE your sense of humor!

thats really funny.

yeah, i am feeling groggy today too... just cant seem to wakey wakey... i think here its the frikkin weather... more rain, gloom and no sun!

and the loss of that hour? i have jet lag from it.

bwahahahaha

c

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am tired as well. But I am not making any condo coops. No way. All kinds of other stuff.
Maybe tomorrow you will be wide awake and fUll of enerGy?!!!

Boy, your Uncle really IS cheap.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Busy day, it won't happen without you!

Technodoll said...

C, our rain's coming this weekend - mmm perfect for catching up on sleep??

Busy Bee, I love my fambly! LOL! (I ended up working hard all day, the energy always seems to come somehow)

Just Breathe, ain't that the truth!

prin said...

You know... you do make your own schedule, right?

Technodoll said...

Most of the time, yeah... tomorrow morning at 7:30am the plumbers are coming AGAIN for the bathroom stench, how that got on the schedule I don't know... must have been groggy when I phoned :-o

Rebecca Foster said...

Chicken condo = so cute!