Spend enough time trolling the internet and you're bound to end up shaking your head and going "what the HELL?!" - and since I'm such a nice person, I'm sure you'll appreciate me sharing some of these gems with you. I use the word "gems" very loosely here, you understand.
First off, Mister Pepto Bismol Mummy.
Isn't he cuuuute?
Isn't he cuuuute?
I have so many captions for this one but none are suitablefor a Saturday morning discussion. This blog doesn't have enough "X"'s.
I have no idea what this setup means.It does however look both nasty and creepy at the same time.
Very nasty.
On this note, I hope you all have a splendid weekend (and not too many nightmares), go easy on the yardwork - har, har - and have a cold beer for me because I don't really drink beer except occasionally on a hot summer day and we're miles away from summer yet.A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.



7 comments:
I will never be able to look at my pet unicorn the same way.
thanks TD.
off to the yard....
I am scare.
You sure did find some good ones.
I can think of a few men from my past who I would have liked to bought their ****'s at the store and roasted them on the grill! hehe
Busy Bee, sometimes they just need to be snipped... LOL!
Vegas, yes you are, big boy.
Just Breathe, ROTF!! would the package have been smaller, perchance? :-D
LOL! I had to look at each one twice. I'd scroll then go back and laugh. On to the next one, scroll, look back and smirk. You do find the most interesting pictures TD. Some of them are pretty out there!
Just get the bubbly juice. Just as good as beer without the icky consequences. :D
Well, if your kid keeps pestering you to get one, you can always show them those toys to display the dangers of having a pet unicorn. your blog is hilarious, i'll definitely come back!
Post a Comment