Friday, March 5, 2010

Smooth as a baby's butt

(without the crusted poo)

So happy to have my husband home. The weather's beautiful (a rare treat for March), the flock is laying well, we have a showing for the house on Tuesday and tonight we get to start Season 5 of House - after yummy spaghetti, of course.

Sweet!

I'm all happy that next week we get to set the clocks forward an hour!

Vegas: But you'll have to get up earlier.
Me: Wooo! Awesome!
Vegas: You used to be such a bed slug.
Me: That's what happens when you're depressed and hate getting up for a meaningless job... This is the new and improved happy me!
Vegas: I know... I was just teasing!

/end of Did You Hear Me Grin? post/

8 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a sweet conversation. Glad that Vegas is home. Enjoy your dinner and House! I love Spring Ahead!

Stephanie said...

Sorry but I'm with your Hubs. I hate moving the clocks forward an hour...my kids take 3 months to adjust to the new schedule:)

Technodoll said...

Just Breathe, one more hour of daylight at the end of the day is one sweet gift, isn't it?

Modern Mom, I can imagine trying to rouse little ones on time for school is a battle and a half! But! DST = summer on the way, woo!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I heard you grin. I love both the old you and the new and improved happy you.
Will you remind me next week when it is the proper day to change my clocks?
I still need to watch House.

C said...

oh marde... is it that time of year again to change les cloches encore?

thanks for the remeinder.

i am with you- i f==== HATE having to ge up in the morning for a job. NO WAY, JOSE.

glad the hubbs is home and hey, why didnt you let me know what time you were eating? spaghetti is my fave... how do you make yours?

c

C said...

sorry i cant spell tonight!

c

prin said...

:'(

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the time change so I can play volleyball at night after "work"