Friday, March 19, 2010

Migraine, day 2

It's useless.

Wednesday's yard work seemed like an awesome idea at the time but it's now robbed me of two nights of sleep and two days of being able to function like a normal human being. Stabbing pain on the left side of my head.

Vegas gives a great massage, Tiger Balm gives great heat, meds do nothing to alleviate the pain but they do make me nauseous.

Awesome.

And of course it's a super gorgeous sunny t-shirt kinda spring day, a gift from mom nature that I cannot enjoy - hell, I even crashed for two hours earlier today. If you know me, you know that I rarely (like once per year, if even that?) take a nap in the middle of the day.

So cruel.

Thankfully I had enough energy to cook yesterday so Vegas has stuff to eat - he's working from home today - and speaking of work, I tried to imaging getting my aching ass (ok, head) to work in this condition and almost cried from relief. I hope to never again have to punch away at a 9-5 office job, it would be the death of me.

Maybe the chickens can pray for mama to get some relief, yes?

Happy Friday, peeps.

Happier post tomorrow, promise.


4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

It hurts my heart that you are still suffering. I wish I could do something to help you out..take away the pain. I'm sure I am not the only one.
If it brings any consolation to you, the funny chicken wearing overalls made me laugh.
Where does a girl get a pair of those???

Hoping that when you read this your head will be feeling GOOD.

hugs, Suz

C said...

pauvre petite... j'espere que tu vas mieux par demain.

ca SUCKS beaucoup!

c

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Really sorry about the migraine.
I hope you never have to punch the 9-5 either. I love being home and being on my own clock.

Technodoll said...

Lady B, it only lasted 2 days this time, thankfully... Sigh!

Busy Bee, I think you can get the overalls online, there is no limit to people's imaginations! LOL! I'm better today, thanks... and glad to see that you are, too!

C, migraines are life-sucking experiences, it's the nausea that does me in. All gone now, thankfully!

Just Breathe, I do hope to own my own schedule forever!! It's beyond awesome :0)