Well, I know they love the property.
Probably her more than him.
However they're not willing to pay even close to asking price (when I say we're willing to negotiate, I mean within a reasonable limit and not a "are you fucking kidding me?" number).
So I kissed this morning's two-hour visit goodbye but then got an email asking for more information. WTH?
I doubt they'd want to even meet our absolute lowest possible amount but it's nice to know that some people are showing serious interest - even if they don't end up making an offer we can live with, it boosts our confidence that at some point someone will come along and put their money where our mouth is - you know?
And yes the bathroom stench is still there and GROWING, if that's even possible. I should call the plumbers and ask them to move in for a bit, since it doesn't smell when they're here.
*shakes fist at mysterious ming*
Last night of sleeping alone in that big bed, yey! I'll be fetching my hubby from the city tomorrow morning - can't wait! And hopefully that'll be the end of stupid travels for a while.
Fleeting thoughts:
-must find a good accountant to file our taxes - yecchh
-need to book a dentist appointment
-stupid chipped tooth
-when the hell is easter this year?
-oooo daylight savings time on Sunday at 2am!
-wow this Coke Zero is really making me burp
-cereal again for dinner? Sooo pathetic.
-the alternative is Microwave Kraft Dinner. Also pathetic.
This conclude's today's ramblings - happy Frinight everybody!
If a crocodile makes shoes, what does a banana make?
Slippers!
8 comments:
I hope the lady follows her heart.. :D
And yey for the end of travels. :)
It's nice to know that they like it. I remember when we sold our other home 4 years ago, I think we were asking $219,000. and our first offer was like $175,000., are you kidding me!!! We actually got over the asking price so hang in there. Sorry about the smell, they really need to fix that for you. Isn't that their business!! So tomorrow you will have Vegas back so hooray.......
You think like a to do list (like me) so many items floating around in my head. Here is to hoping Easter comes sooner that it seems for you. Oh, and I had cereal for dinner too...
..sorry about the stinky smell...
Coke Zero is great!
From what I remember of pictures, your home is gorgeous. I'm sure you'll find someone who can make you a good offer and will love it as much as you do.
Good luck with the home sale TD. oh and I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
Prin, me too... on both counts!
Just Breathe, wow talk about a lowball offer! and you got OVER your asking price?? OK, that's inspiration for being patient :-)
Daring, I'm not anxious for Easter or anything, I just have no idea when it is this year! I'm waiting for the day-after chocolate sales, ha ha!
Rebecca, I sure hope so... Once the grass and trees start showing some green, it'll be easier to sell that's for sure.
Jmom, well thank you m'am! :-D
Glad the hubby is coming home! Of course he's probably been reading your blog and not looking forward to the stink. :( Hope the buyers change their mind!
You never know with buyers. Even the agents can never be sure. I'm sure everyone tells you this but it's true - your place will sell.
Post a Comment