a woman who moved here from russia told a close friend, *in russia you have the freedom to talk about and say anything you want except about the government. in usa, you do NOT have freedom to talk about or say anything you want EXCEPT about the government.*
well written that is actually REALLY good at how that was written lol technodoll yayyyyy you liked the batman idea! :) BATMAN TO THE RESCUE! love u lots xxxxxx farley
6 comments:
i'm going to ponder this...
a woman who moved here from russia told a close friend, *in russia you have the freedom to talk about and say anything you want except about the government. in usa, you do NOT have freedom to talk about or say anything you want EXCEPT about the government.*
Great quote...freaky photo!!
Oh, Noam. *shudder*
*double shudder*
I prefer to quote Evelyn Beatrice Hall, who was before Noam:
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Ah, much better.
Noam. *shudder*
wow, now that is profound...
well written that is actually REALLY good at how that was written lol technodoll yayyyyy you liked the batman idea! :) BATMAN TO THE RESCUE! love u lots xxxxxx farley
haha! Not sure what to make of that! I wish it was that easy. For now I'll just express myself through FB email messages. :)
Post a Comment