I saw one of the best movies of my life:
thank you technology for the gift of 3D,
thank you James Cameron for yet another WIN!
I expected to hate it or be indifferent (9/10 times I don't like movies that others rave about) but I fell head over heels in love with this masterpiece... The story isn't the best in the world but it's there, the visuals are stunning and left me choked up in a few places, the action is packed and the characters grab you by the heart.
I can't stop smiling and can't wait to see it again :)
/end of Bows To Avatar post/
7 comments:
I've heard it's FANTASTIC. =)
Saturday night live did so many skits on it last night. Havent seen the movie, but good to hear your review!
Skittles, it's even better than that! The 3D experience at the cinema is like nothing I'd ever imagined! wooo!
Daring, I rarely recommend movies so highly, it's worth every penny at the cinema! 2h40 minutes of mind-blowing awesomeness :-D
I am so glad you loved this!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend TD.
Suz
Did you see it yet, Busy Bee?
I agree, I loved it too!
Just Breathe, yey!
Lady B, you definitely should... try to see it in 3D!!
Post a Comment