The moment when you first wake up in the morningis the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours.
No matter how weary or dreary you may feel,
you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you,
absolutely anything may happen.
And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot.
The possibility is always there.
~Monica Baldwin
6 comments:
im ok hon, thanks for caring. i will post soon, been in a blog funk and minor depression...
im still here
im still queer...
have no fear, dear...
c
I love this!!! I feel that today, there is much possibility for me. Hopefully all good too!!
hugs, suz
I start out each day having hope but usually by the time the kids wake up and the dog goes out it's been shot. But who knows?
um, not so much. I just want to go back to sleep....lol
Haven't really thought of it that way. Cute picture.
I like Miss Baldwin's sentimentality. That's an awfully positive & nice way to look at each day.
Post a Comment