I vowed to do better today and so far, so good... Running on java, wooo! We're hosting a family dinner here on Saturday to pre-celebrate my bday (which lands smack-dab in the middle of the week, durrr) so I'm scrambling to finish cleaning and painting while juggling dog-and-chicken chores. Sounds like a circus!
Lookie what I found in the coop this morning...
Doesn't look like much, right?
Doesn't look like much, right?
Apologies for the short dull post, I have to fetch the dogs from the park before they get too sticky wet (it's mild out and Maika got a bath last night, plus after all the grooming and brushing I had to do this morning I'd hate to see it all mucked up so soon... but eh, they're dogs - it's what they do). Then laundry to finish and an entrance to paint. Fun!
At some point I'll get a life that allows me time to chill out, read, eat bonbons while watching soap operas on TV. Like, when I'm 85 or something. Yeah.
/end of Whacking The Hot Iron post/
7 comments:
Meh, who wants to watch soap operas and eat bon bons? ;o)
Sounds like you've been incredibly busy. I get it. Things here have been filled with lots of activity. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Happy Wednesday!
No apologies!
I wonder how many yolks are in that muther...
Wow, beautiful eggs. How do you use all of them? Have a fun party.
When you are 85, I will be 87 and an old pro at eating bon bons and relaxing by then.
Your posts are never boring and I love seeing your LOOT!!! That is amazing and yes, ouchie!!!
Ouch is right! Wel done chickie..well done.
Wow, how cool is that? I wish I could have fresh eggs too! That's so neat! Enjoy!
Kathryn, I love keeping busy ;-) But I do love bonbons too... :-o
Prin, we'll find out this weekend!!
Just Breathe, I sell most of the eggs but do keep just enough to keep us going here!
Busy Bee, we could be nursing home mates :-D
ModernMom, they're laying machines, I tell you!
Daring, city girls don't get to keep hens, ha ha! But you do have farmer's markets ;-)
C, nobody was walking funny so I guess it's stretchy butts all around! LOL!
Post a Comment