Yes it's winter, I get that. But where's the sun, even for an hour? Snow for 14 straight days? We've already shattered the record set in 1951 for snowfall in this place, what's next?The dogs have nowhere to go, they have snow past their chests and the top layer is a hard crust of ice. We can't walk anywhere and forget about driving or hauling the garbage cans to the street. Getting the mail is an expedition.
Snowplow arrives Wednesday, I have a feeling it's going to get a LOT of use those first few days... Vegas, are you flexing those biceps yet?
/end of Fcuk's Sake This Is Ridiculous post/
17 comments:
Did you really have to post that pictures? *crying*
lol @ snowplow. I think you're overestimating this little machine. :D
omg - that's depressing.
didn't we have sun today though? can't remember...ugh.
As much as I love Canada, and Canadian boys, the weather would kill me.
I needs me some year round sunshine and short sleeves.
Keep smiling, it'll be over soon!
Wow. I am so sorry that I was complaining today that I had to put the heat on.
I will not complain any longer!!
Pictures of vegas snow plowing please!!!
wow! sorry! :(
I'm always flexing my biceps - it's part of my shallowness
Wow, 14 days is a long time for snow. I'm sorry its so cold. I will send warm vibes your way from CA...hang in there!
You just made me grateful for the temperatures here. I didn't think that was possible.
Stay bundled and warm, friend.
Guess I should stop bitchin about our weather! We don't have as much snow and I'm still working on that darn C to F conversion : ) Our high temp yesterday was 14 F. I've seriously begun to think of moving south when R finishes up @ Macy's - wanna come along?
Gee that is horrible :( Like Newf weather that we aren't getting. Instead it has rained for 14 days straight I think. Will be staying above freezing until at least Saturday if the forecast is correct. I wish I could trade with ya!
Forecast looks about the same here in Chi-town...except it's not in Celsius.
sucks arse and although I know I have to go home, makes me want to stay in the UK where they're expecting "heavy snowfalls" which the brit tells me will make me laugh and point tomorrow morning after it's all fallen. HA!
I really don't want to go back to SnowHell
I'm trying to picture how they are pooping in that height of snow....
Oh I am with ya baby!
Enough already!
snow up to the pups' chests, eh? wow, that's a lot of snow. i wouldn't mind some of that snow this way . . . not ALL of it, just SOME. :o)
Just so you all know, it's STILL snowing... I don't know where we're supposed to put it anymore, LOL!
Post a Comment