LOL..that picture reminded me of my childhood. When I was little, my little sister and I would lay on the floor and imagine that the ceiling was the floor and imagine what the room would look like if it were. And then here is a picture many years later depicting our silly thoughts...thanks for posting it! MC Escher is on to something!
5 comments:
That picture threw me for a loop!
It depends on what you have been drinking or injesting.
:)
LOL..that picture reminded me of my childhood. When I was little, my little sister and I would lay on the floor and imagine that the ceiling was the floor and imagine what the room would look like if it were. And then here is a picture many years later depicting our silly thoughts...thanks for posting it! MC Escher is on to something!
whoaaaaaaaaa doggy that is mindblowing... ok, how did ya do dat?
c
good ol' m.c. escher!
Post a Comment