If you don't already know, I love peanut butter.
Love it.
I have it about 360 mornings a year, on toast.
But now that I've discovered this jar of awesomeness, I just may have to have it 365 breakfasts a year - like, haul it in my suitcase if I travel anywhere because it really is that freaking tasty.

6 comments:
:O That has to be the best idea evar!!!
I cannot wait to be able to buy it here.
I love peanut butter too! Actually I was looking for whipped PB in Florida because a few different people have mentioned it, finding it in Florida. No luck. I haven't found any yet but I keep searching.
I must try it myself : )
Ohhh I will have to watch out for that one!
I worry about you. I don't know what the ingredients of that are, but they can't be good. :D
That's it! I'm getting a jar of peanut butter on Monday. This post just tempted me beyond my control.
Post a Comment