It's a gorgeous, hot and sunny Friday, peeps! Woo!
I've got a to-do list that's a mile high but meh, sitting here on the couch letting the morning's coffee go down while watching the latest footie match on TV is taking precedence.
Oh, the laziness! :-D
Casper's leaving us this evening... it's a bittersweet moment. I posted the story in The Chicken Diaries if you want cute photos and stuff. It's a strange endeavor, this flock keeping business...
So yeah, I have a couple of pet peeves swirling around my mind and need to let out some steam, bear with me here:
1) People who don't return phone calls, specially when you request a call-back on their voice mail as you are waiting for answers or whatnot. This forces you to call AGAIN. These are not calls to strangers either, they're to family and friends - rude!
2) Stale cereal when you just opened the family-sized box 10 days ago. Waste!
3) Having to remind people they owe you money, after you've waited patiently for months for them to say something. Super rude!
4) Full kitchen trash bins, quasi-empty milk containers in the fridge, food crusted in the bottom of the sink or on the stove top, crumbs on the counters. Yeah OK I might have a slight case of OCD but merrrr! (no attack on you Vegas, just a general gripe!)
5) Walking out of the grocery store with a full cart and THEN remembering you yet again forgot to use those valuable coupons that are in your pocket. Fail!
There, I feel better now :-D
Hope you have a wonderful Friday, anybody celebrating the long weekend in a special way?
/end of Debbie's Not A Downer post/