It's my stepdaughter's birthday today so we went out this morning to do girlie things: mani & pedi, shopping for sweet-smelling bath & body products, lunch at Burger King - we had a blast and will make it a tradition!
Lookit the nice feeeeeeeeets!

There are lovely thumb flowers to admire, too:

She's now going to the cinema with her dad (Vegas) while I stay home and tend to the critters, laundry, all that fun stuff. Not. In any case...
Everyone give a shout-out!
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Farley :)
Lol dad
Happy Birthday! 9 going on 29?
happy birthday charlotte...glad ur having a great day!!!!!
Elle
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday!
What a fun day for Farley!!! She is so darn cute. I hope she makes wonderful memories during her visit.
happy birthday farley! what a beautiful girl and twinkley eyes!
Thanks guys I had a great day shame dad messed it up coz we had to get theta in an hour buy dad trainers and when the movie started it was in French so me n dad left :(
The cinema I men lol jokes I'm joking dad u tried your best and it waz fun lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARLEY. Love the toes and nails.
Happy Belated Farley. I love your nails
lol dad
Belated Happy Birthday! And super cute mani-pedi- how fun!
Post a Comment