Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ze special mention

I did say I'd acknowledge those who guessed the correct movie... tadaaah! For Prin, Toughgirl101 and Sian! Fans of Elizabeth (1998), unite!



7 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

But this one doesnt have Clive Owen in it........*_*

prin said...

Did you see the second? They ruined it, imo. They made her all weak and whiney. "Moo, my body's old and I'm not sexy so I'm useless. Mooooo."

Technodoll said...

CD, it has plenty of hotties to keep one drooling... no worries :-D

Prin, not yet... didn't hear much good about it TBH. But for Clive Owen I'll endure anything :-D

myself said...

I have both, haven't watched either since I bought them (I did see the first one though).

prin said...

Well, aside from the "I'm weak and old" crap, it's pretty good. The decor and costumes are just as good as the first.

Walsingham is my favorite. I needs me a Walsingham to filter out my "friends". :D

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

I have to agree with Prin. The costumes were great. Also made Clive's ass looked good.

And herein ends my Clive Owen obsession in Technodoll's comment box. Thank you.

=p

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Clive Owen - one word: delicious! :)