Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday's offnish and, well...

That's my new vocabulary for today: offnish.

See, I took the day off to wrap up a ton of stuff before we fly out to LA tomorrow for a week of work, but yet I'm on webmail and working like a fiend, what the hell is that! While doing laundry, making lists and trying to enjoy this Special Day with Vegas.

Yeah. Eight Eight Eight... this marks a year that our kindred spirits clicked and our future was sealed despite all résistance.

*blush*

Amazing how elastic time can be: the past year has flown by yet I know it mostly crawled at times, I guess the human brain is programmed to blot out the bad bits in order to survive.

This morning we went over to help our dogsitter move his furniture around (living-room reconfig), and I took the time to finally cuddle with Melonhead... it was bliss, and oh! dogs can and do smile, in fact they can carry a shit-eating grin if you ask me! He was in heaven and like a velcro pad with a long kissy tongue and waggy tail, LOL!

My dogsitter says Dakotah is lonely, despite him being there almost all the time and having visitors in and out all day. And it really showed this morning how much he misses mommy and daddy. Breaks my heart... won't see the kids for a long week, urgh.

Yeah they're alot of work but they're more than worth it.

Anyhoo. Back to the laundry list (literally), will be mostly absent from the blogging world for the next week so I'm not ignoring you, I'll just be drowning in nonstop tradeshow hell. Wish me luck and stop by for flash updates!

/end of Another Rainy Day post/

6 comments:

prin said...

Good luck with your preps! :)

Sweet T said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip filled with brilliant sunshine :)...While the rest of us deal with rain and crap ;)

Curly said...

I hope you have a lots of lots of sunshine to make up for the non-sunshine weather here.

Yucky tradeshow hell. Well at least you'll be with Vegas. You HAVE to sneak out at least once for a nice romantic dinner, even if it's midnight and you're bone tired. You'll sleep when your dead. :-D

((hugs))

myself said...

enjoy down there!

Vegas said...

that's what I said last night... hurr hurr hurr etc

*ahem*

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I hope you have a safe trip.....

and

Happy Anniversary!

*Cody and I don't even know our anniversary date....we just know we got together in the summertime! haha