figuring it out one day at a time
God I miss my bed. WORK SUUUUCKS! Sorry, had to get that teenage-type rant out of my head.I want my duvet!
I want to go back to bed! Unfortunately, I have a little doggie who won't stand for it.
I love my bed... It's the most awesomest thing ever!
Kali, rant away... we're all thinking the same thing anyways!PrincesseB, give the little bugger a marrow bone to chew on while you catch some more zzz's....Toughgirl, same here. I'd marry it if I could.
My pup sleeps with me every night.Last night she left.I woke up the next morning to discover her sleeping on the couch with her puke on the floor.She didn't want to puke in the bed.Good girl!
Mike, I sometimes like to think that dogs are cleaner than humans ;-)
well said. And the two things we do in the bed are always never enough - and both start with "s"...
Does a soft, comfy swing in the backyard count? Beautiful sunshine, nice breeze, a little snooze...
Daring! I never thought you'd dare to say such things! LOL... but am damn glad you did :0)Curly, yes! yes! Absoloodle!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
God I miss my bed. WORK SUUUUCKS! Sorry, had to get that teenage-type rant out of my head.
I want my duvet!
I want to go back to bed! Unfortunately, I have a little doggie who won't stand for it.
I love my bed... It's the most awesomest thing ever!
Kali, rant away... we're all thinking the same thing anyways!
PrincesseB, give the little bugger a marrow bone to chew on while you catch some more zzz's....
Toughgirl, same here. I'd marry it if I could.
My pup sleeps with me every night.
Last night she left.
I woke up the next morning to discover her sleeping on the couch with her puke on the floor.
She didn't want to puke in the bed.
Good girl!
Mike, I sometimes like to think that dogs are cleaner than humans ;-)
well said. And the two things we do in the bed are always never enough - and both start with "s"...
Does a soft, comfy swing in the backyard count? Beautiful sunshine, nice breeze, a little snooze...
Daring! I never thought you'd dare to say such things! LOL... but am damn glad you did :0)
Curly, yes! yes! Absoloodle!!
Post a Comment