Being the nerd that I am, just found a Vanilla Ice video from our party in LA last week at Club 740 that someone filmed and posted on youtube - had to share it! Oh and that is because we just launched a new software called ICE... check out www.softimage.com for giggles.
So. My goodness. You can't see me but I am in front of the camera, pushed against the stage - you can see Vegas' head at some point when Vanilla Ice grabs his hand in the crowd. Man. What a SHOW that was! And I don't care how nerdy that sounds.
ICE ICE BABY!
11 comments:
Haha, how brilliantly random you are!
Fun!
I still know all the words to his Ice Ice Baby song......I def feel like a nerd when I can sing the entire thing without one single note! haha
Wanderer - I freaked out a few coworkers and customers because of the same thing. I love that song :)
I love your nerdy side!!
Vanilla Ice? I thought he was dead.
Elisabeth, if you could only see the inside of my head! LOL
Daring, yep it was rockin'.
WW and Vegas, you both put me to shame :-D
Curly, yey! I gots more, you know.
Frank, that was my first reaction too. Totally. But nope... I youtubed him and he's well and alive and performing loads - whodathunkit?
fun! :)
Well if he's not dead, didn't he spend some time in prison?
He's the original Eminem. lol He just had really bad timing, busting out onto the scene when white was so not cool. :D
Curly, dunno and don't care how he got all those amazing tattoos, LOL!
Prin, I wholeheartedly agree. He's a really good performer and rapper... just not sure why he can't get back into the mainstream music scene. It's almost as if he doesn't *want* to.
By the way, anybody seen him on his motorcross bike jumps? He's insane!
Post a Comment