Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday's nutshell

Sleep, glorious sleep!
11am guilt, bye-bye bed (for now)
Sunny field, running dog, taiji man
Snap! Snap! Photographs
Rare and precious sunrays, captured

Quick shopping trip
Yey! New toaster oven
Chickens in the crockpot
Laundry suds itself
Why so damn sleepy? Urg.

Stretch
Read
Blabber
Blog

Walk in the park
Green, pretty, scattered with humans
Soothing breeze
Lovely cuddles with the melonhead
Eyeing fat ranty squirrels

Now
Time for dinner
A movie
A shower
Then sleep, glorious sleep!

9 comments:

prin said...

I want that last paragraph. :( Mine has "work" in it. :(

prin said...

And, like, really? I'm the only one gullible enough to spend more than $200 on shoes? You girls don't know what you're missing. :D

Curly said...

Melonhead attacks squirrels?? Good. Hate those little rats. *shudder*

What purpose do they serve?

Technodoll said...

Prin, that's cuz you're a layday! Me I'm just cheap except if the shoes are trainers... comfort over style, at my age :-(

Curly, actually the little one caught a squirrel yesterday morning, but spit it right back out. Poor thing. Not their fault for looking like rats... as for purpose, you tell me wtf wasps are for! LOL

Anonymous said...

Great nutshell!

Anonymous said...

Great nutshell!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

now that is "in a nutshell". Glad you picked the camera back up...you take great shots...

Curly said...

Wasps: No purpose at all either. But I'd rather be stung by a wasp than touched by a squirrel. I think.

Technodoll said...

Elisabeth, glad you liked it... hope it takes your mind off the stalker! sigh.

Daring, the photos were mostly of Vegas doing taiji, I might post one or two here later this week :0)

Curly, I had no idea you had squirrelophobia!